Terms and Conditions
1. I will follow all Rules of Conduct while attending a meal assembly session at Supper Central.
2. I will review and adhere to Supper Central’s Cancellation Policy.
3. I will not attend an assembly session if I have a communicable disease or any other condition that may be contagious.
4. I will bring a cooler or tote to transport my meals home.5. I will use safe food handling methods:
6. I will not resell my meals for monetary gain.
7. I can bring a friend to assist me with my assembly session, but understand that my companion must be over the age of 12 years old, unless the session I am attending is designed for children.
8. I acknowledge Supper Central's Allergy Policy (below). I acknowledge that common food allergens such as milk and nuts are used in some recipes and will be present in many monthly menus.
8. I agree to release Supper Central from any liability that arises from my storage and preparation of meals, unless Supper Central has demonstrated obvious negligence.
It is important for us to know the quantities of food we need to prepare prior to each session. If you cannot attend your assembly session, we ask that you reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your session. If you can't find a time to reschedule, consider having our staff assemble your meals, and you can pick them up at your convenience.
Supper Central makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies. Every effort is made to instruct our food preparation staff on the severity of food allergies.
In addition, we label our meals on our website with possible allergen-containing ingredients; however, there is always a risk of contamination. There is also a possibility that manufacturers of the foods we use could change the formulation at any time, without notice. C
ustomers concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk. Supper Central will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items one may come in contact with while eating meals from Supper Central. We encouraged you to contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Rules of Conduct
1. I will wash my hands after assembling each of my meals.
2. I will use safe food handling methods:
3. I will wear an apron while I am assembling my meals.
Information Gathering and Usage
When you create an account with Supper Central, we could ask for information such as your name, address, email address, billing address, and credit card information. This information is not shared with others and is used to process your order and to communicate with you about offers and information from Supper Central.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is sent to your browser from a web site’s server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are required to use Supper Central’s website to log in, create an account, and place an order.