So tasty on the grill! Fresh ground salmon is combined with spinach, feta cheese, sundried tomatoes and garlic to give a Mediterranean twist on your regular grilled burgers. Comes with artisan buns and as side of wild rice and quinoa blend.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Cooking method: Grill/Oven and Stovetop
Suggested At-Home Side Dish: Greek salad
"the winehouse" Suggests: Casillero Del Diablo Merlot, Chili
1. If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hrs.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F or grill to medium high heat.
3. Add 3 cups of water (1.5 cups for half orders) to a medium pot and bring to a boil. Add the wild rice quinoa blend and stir. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 20 minutes until rice is tender and all water has been absorbed.
4. Oven Method: Add 1 tbsp of oil to a small pan over medium high heat on the stovetop. Sear the salmon burgers until slightly brown on each side. Transfer the burgers to a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
5. Grill Method: place burgers on grill and cook for 5 minutes on either side or until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
6. Place the buns in the oven or on the grill for the last 3 minutes or until slightly crispy.
7. Serve burgers with buns and condiments.
8. And supper is ready! Enjoy!
9. Don’t forget to thaw your next Supper Central meal to enjoy soon!